American Jewish University is always seeking exceptional people to help fulfill our mission. If you're interested in working for AJU, feel free to email your resume or contact the Department of Human Resources at hrcharlestonosaka.com.
Senior Director of Hospitality Services
男女性高爱潮视频_男女性生活视频_男女性高爱潮视频很黄很色For information or to apply for this position, please click on the following:
Reporting to the Vice President for the Brandeis-Bardin Campus of American Jewish University, the Senior Director of Hospitality Services for the Brandeis-Bardin Campus is a full-time position that will be responsible for Brandeis-Bardin Campus conference and retreat rentals, events, and food services. The Brandeis-Bardin Campus, located on 2,800 picturesque acres in Simi Valley, California, is an internationally-known center for experiential education and a sought-after destination for camps, conferences, retreats, life-cycle events, and special occasions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead all sales and marketing efforts to achieve maximum space utilization and guest satisfaction by renting and coordinating conference, retreats, and events throughout the Brandeis-Bardin Campus.
- In partnership with staff at the University’s Familian Campus, promote and market its spaces to maximize AJU’s earned revenue for hospitality services.
- Supervise directly and work in partnership with Brandeis-Bardin Campus’s Director of Food Services, Retreats and Events Manager, Director of Programming, and Conference Coordinator to provide outstanding service and delightful experiences for new and returning clients and guests.
- Establish and deliver a high standard of food quality for all campus users and guests.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing and sales strategy that will increase revenue from rentals and event management.
- Conduct tours for prospective clients and advance institutional relationships with existing clients.
- Implement conference and event management software solutions.
- Manage all Hospitality Services budgets and oversee contracts, invoicing, and vendor relationships.
- Establish ambitious yet achievable performance benchmarks in the following areas:
- Lead to sales conversion rates
- Cost of goods and food production costs
- Client satisfaction and NPS (net promoter score)
- Space capacity utilization
- In close partnership with the Brandeis-Bardin Campus Director of Operations, establish a productive and collaborative work dynamic related to facility maintenance, housekeeping, and staffing.
- Ensure the Hospitality department is a service-oriented unit that will provide high-quality customer experiences and will generate customer loyalty.
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned in furtherance of the Brandeis-Bardin Campus operation and experience.
- Hands-on experience in customer service and direct sales.
- Demonstrated performance in implementing hospitality best practices.
- Knowledge of quality standards associated with conference and retreat center administration, event management, food production, and customer service.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Creativity, determination, and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- The Senior Director will be required to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry (conference/retreat center setting preferred but not required).
- MBA or Master of Management in Hospitality preferred but not required
Facilities / Maintenance
Under the general direction of the Ranch Foreman, the facilities staff member will maintain the grounds of American Jewish University's Brandeis Bardin Campus, including plumbing, painting, housekeeping and some landscaping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain plumbing
- Special projects and other duties as needed
- Must be self-motivated, dependalble and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diversity of individuals and evaluate situations to act quickly
- Experience with plumbing, painting, agriculture, basic electrical, roofing and basic construction
- Must posses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with varying levels inthe organization and across functions, including senior management
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must have transportation to the campus
- 3 to 5 years of experience in maintenance, basic construction, landscaping and housekeeping
- Spanish speaking preferred
The Brandeis-Bardin Campus, located on 2,800 picturesque acres in Simi Valley, California, is an internationally-known center for experiential education and a sought-after destination for camps, conferences, retreats, life-cycle events, and special occasions.
AR Specialist, Student Financial Services
Under the supervision of the Senior Accountant and Controller, the AR Specialist is responsible for billing students for their tuition and expenses and entering student payments. The AR Specialist also manages Student Payment Plans, including collection, and serves as back-up to the Financial Aid Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bills students for their tuition and fees based on information received from admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid and Housing.
- Creates student records and maintains files and documentation.
- Makes adjustments to students’ accounts based on information from Financial Aid, Registrar, Dining Services and Housing.
- Prepares student statements and works with students to create payment plans.
- Applies payments to Student Accounts.
- Sends monthly statements to collect payment and follow up with students concerning unpaid amounts.
- Reconciles student balances between CAMSE and MIP.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and Accounts receivables
- Knowledge of computerized systems, MIP and/or CAMSE experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people and students
- Ability to independently problem solve
- Organized and reliable
Qualifications and Specifications
- Requires a B.A. in related field of accounting
- Requires 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Requires good computer skills
- Requires excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills